Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CHRISTMAS WREATH IDEA

Are you getting bored?

Bored with TV, Pinterest, Facebook maybe even Instagram? How many ideas have we seen over and over, year after year but they all seem to leave us with a big yawn? I for one am having a hard time seeing something new and fresh that makes me want to get out my scissors, glue and create. It seems everyone is doing it. Martha, what have you started??!!

As I flipped through Instagram this morning, I found something that stopped me in my tracks. I am doubtful I will make one, but OH! How I love it!!

Recycling, repurposing and renewing at its finest. From my friend and Hallmark artist, Gary Head, a new Christmas wreath made from old, green file folders. Let the cutting begin!


SHOP ONLINE 24/7 at CuriousSofa.com

Post a Comment