Sunday, December 21, 2014

CRAZY GOOD SALE

Merry Christmas everyone! Just a quick note to say I am so grateful for your support throughout 2014. Curious Sofa has gone through many changes in these last twelve months and I am grateful to all of you who have stuck around for the ride! Most importantly for local Kansas Citians, I am back to selling larger goods inside Top Hat Mercantile, a once a month vintage shopping event. It is good to visit one on one with my customers again and bring a little visual inspiration that you have come to know me for. Please follow me on Facebook for all the latest news and to see the fresh merchandise that will be arriving in the coming months. Happy New Year everyone! May it be the best one yet!    -Deb 
 Enjoy tremendous savings all through the website. I am cleaning out the old and bringing in the new. 








Post a Comment