The Shop's Top Ten:
1. Watch for Fed-X and hope the ceramics arrive from England in time for the Art Show Friday.
2. Twirl, fix, paint, hang and prepare the store for the artists goods.
3. Shoot more pics and post on blog of the new Spring items just in.
4. Set up the new vintage bed and kitchen hoosier I found.
5. Restock the sale hallway with more discounted goods.
6. Prepare for all new slipcovered sofas and chairs arriving next week.
7. Hoping that all the wallpaper I ordered is finally in stock so we can get the store makeover started.
8. Make a front door Valentine display.
9. Hang fabulous new lace panties from clothesline to mark the Peep Show event.
10. Start redesigning website.
Deb's Top Ten:
1. Find a great dog friendly vacation spot so Pearl and I can get away this month.
2. Book hotel for the Round Top Antique Show March 28.
3. Egads! Prepare for my big sister's 70th birthday party.
4. See Crazy Heart before the Oscars. (and about five other movies).
5. Go through withdrawals from becoming medication and latte free.
6. Take Abby out for her 5th Curious Sofa anniversary dinner.
7. Continue designing my product line to pitch to manufacturer.
8. Surrender to ordering expensive prescription glasses. The 13 pair of readers in my home have got to go!
9. Try the new treadmill pool at the community center.
10. Cut the hair shorter... again.