Wednesday, January 08, 2020

NEW HOME




It is with many mixed emotions I announce Curious Sofa will no longer be selling inside Urban Mining Vintage Market after this First Friday December weekend. 



For 2 1/2 years, Urban Mining has graciously been the brick and mortar home of Curious Sofa. I have learned so much from this original First Friday shop, made good friends and met some great customers but I feel the time is right to change things up.

A new antique mall is opening at 91st & Metcalf and I feel it is a chance to move closer to my Prairie Village and South Kansas City customers. Glenwood Antique Mall is located in the former TJ Maxx location (next to Lily's Estate Sales). I am excited to be one of over 100 dealers ready to sell here in the new year.

Follow them on FB to learn of their grand opening date coming soon. Oh yes, and OPEN EVERY DAY!! https://www.facebook.com/MallGlenwood/