Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Northern Exposure


I can't believe a year has come and gone since I first received an email from Jo Packham and Nancy Soriano to participate in their first Creative Connection Event. Tomorrow I leave for Minneapolis to meet up with hundreds of creative women as we spend the weekend learning, teaching, talking, shopping and inspiring each other. I am a honored to be a guest panelist on Saturday at 11:30 to discuss the future of retail. As I load my crystal ball, I hope I am able to forecast what is to come and help all of you sort out your next career move.

This will be quite the journey as hundreds of women (and men) flock to our Northern sister because the infamous Junk Bonanza is conveniently happening the same weekend. PLEASE TRY AND ATTEND either event as the line up of authors, teachers, artists, dealers and guest speakers is staggering. I hope to see you there!

In the meantime, the store will be rockin' as boxes of new Halloween have arrived. And check out the online store for new goods too. Here are just a few of the latest items just posted: