Thursday, January 30, 2020

AT THE MALL

My latest project for sale are these new/old photographs all framed in white.

All is good @glenwoodantiquemall. One month has passed since our Grand Opening and I am pleased so far with the move. There are always a few hiccups and issues when you are doing business in a new place but most of that was to be expected. Despite the icky weather Kansas City has been having we have continued to have great crowds who are discovering us for the first time. Each weekend I seem to scramble for replacement items (which is a great thing!) and during the week I fine tune all the new inventory. Our lighting is still being installed and once that is in I feel my space will have the drama and accent it really needs. Take a look at some of the items coming through my space. How to see you! 

This amazing farm table didn't last long. Gone in 4 hours...(headed to Round Top, Texas is the rumor!).

After a shelving unit sold on opening day, I found myself at Ikea buying this metal and glass unit for a replacement, which I LOVE. It added just the right amount of modern to my booth and is a great display piece.

A look at an average day of junkin' for some accessories sell.
Curious Sofa at Glenwood Antique Mall
9030 Metcalf Ave. 
Overland Park, KS (Kansas City)
Open Monday - Saturday 9-7, Sunday 9-5